COOKIE USAGE POLICY AND INFORMATION TEXT
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data storage files saved in a name-value format on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices and network servers that you access through websites. These files store information about holacon.com and your use of the Holacon app. This way, the devices you access will remember your data when you use holacon.com and the application again. Cookies are essential to use the website and the application effectively and easily.
2. Based on What Legal Reason and For What Purposes are Cookies Used?
Cookies are stated within the scope of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, provided that "data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned", "provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, The necessity of processing personal data belonging to the parties and how it will be managed within the scope of this Text are used based on your consent in your preferences for the transferred cookies.
However, cookies are used for the following purposes.
- To perform the basic functions of the website and application,
- Analyzing the website and application and increasing their performance,
- Increasing the functionality of the website and application and providing ease of use,
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
3. Which Cookies Are Used Within the Scope of the Website and Application?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of ownership, lifetime and purpose of use:
Platform cookies and third-party cookies are used, depending on the party placing the cookie. While Holacon creates platform cookies, third-party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Holacon. Session cookies and persistent cookies are used depending on the time it is active. Session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Platform, while permanent cookies can remain on visitors' devices for various periods depending on the area of use. According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising Cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Platform.
4. How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Your preferences regarding the cookies used within the scope of the website and application can be managed as follows.
* In this Cookie Usage Policy and Information Text, changes may be made without any notification to users due to legislative changes, current case law provisions and innovations in judicial decisions and other reasons. Therefore, the mentioned text should be reviewed and checked periodically.