COOKIE USE POLICY AND INFORMATION TEXT
1.What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small data storage files saved in name-value format on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices and network servers that you access through websites. These files store information about your use of holacon.com and the Holacon app. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use holacon.com and the application again. Cookies are necessary for you to use the Website and the application more effectively and easily.
2.Based on Which Legal Reason and For What Purposes Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are defined in the scope of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, "provided that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject", "provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, It is used based on the reasons for your consent in your preferences for the cookies that are transferred, how it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties" and how they will be managed within the scope of this Text.
However, cookies are used for the purposes listed below.
- To perform the essential functions of the website and application,
- Analyzing the website and application and improving their performance,
- To increase the functionality of the website and application and to provide ease of use,
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
3. Which Cookies Are Used Within the Scope of the Website and Application?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, lifetime and intended use:
•Platform cookies and third-party Cookiesare used, depending on the party placing the cookie. Platform cookies are created by Holacon, while third-party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Holacon.
• Session cookies and persistent cookies are used according to the duration of the activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves the Platform, while permanent cookies may remain on the visitors' devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
• According to usage purposes,technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookiesare used on the Platform.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Your preferences regarding the cookies used within the scope of the website and application can be managed as follows.
• Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
• The mobile device's settings menu can be used to manage Cookies via mobile devices.
*In this Cookie Usage Policy and Information Text, changes can be made to the users without any notification due to legislative changes, current case law provisions, innovations in judicial decisions and other reasons. For this reason, we recommend that the text be reviewed and checked periodically.